A knockout when it comes to style and comfort, the Alternative Apparel Rocky Hoodie features a design by Tiffini Elektra based on Anne Boleyn’s “B” necklace on the front and a design based on a vintage engraving of Anne Boleyn on the back.
- Design is printed in black on a heathered Eco Hoodie.
- Long sleeve zip hoodie features a kangaroo front pocket, antiqued nickel zipper and shoestring ties at the hood.
- Rib-knit cuffs and hem.
- Signature Eco-Fleece is crafted from a uniquely imperfect blend of organic cotton, recycled polyester, and naturally occurring rayon.
- Sustainable Eco-Fleece is made from 50% Polyester, 46% Cotton, 4% Rayon.
- Low-impact yard dyed resilient fabric enzyme washed for a super soft hand.
- Unisex. These do run larger as they are supposed to fit with a comfy, cosy and relaxed shape. For a closer fit, order one size down.
- Separate by colour, machine wash cold inside out (to reduce pilling). Line dry or tumble dry low.
- Screen Printed meticulously with love by hand in Colorado, USA.
- Eco-friendly, Made in a sweatshop free environment. Imported.
- Brand: Alternative Apparel.
- Colours: Eco Grey, Eco True Dusty Pine, Eco True Deep Purple, and Eco True Currant.
Click here for size chart.
Eco Grey, Eco True Currant, Eco True Deep Purple, Eco True Dusty Pine
2XL, 3XL, L, M, S, XL, XS